Saturday, November 27, 2010

Winter brings its small consolations

Finding hope amid the great darkness! (Also, the first post of the Bitter Boston Bicyclist to actually feature bicycling).

The absence of leaves creates thoroughly unexpected view of the Boston skyline from my bedroom window! While decidedly not spectacular, the sight of the city lights at night is quite thrilling.

Despite the cold dry air, the grass plant (for cat munching) manages to create it's own dew each morning.

Biker Balaclava Ninja!!

The employees at Toscanini's decided to string polar bears from the ceiling. I took the liberty of naming them. Avalanche is my favorite.

Coffee is, of course, always a consolation. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures and captions so much!!! I didn't know it was possible to feel warm and fuzzy about a thusfar-snowless winter, but I feel it now :)

    ReplyDelete